PLC Programs for Employee Training
Organizations across North America have been sponsoring their employees in our training programs since we launched the PLC programs in 2003. We have worked with Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized companies and one person shops to train staff to meet the demands of their workplace.The PLC and PLC Technician II Certificate Programs can help ensure that your workforce has the skills and expertise necessary for you to sustain and grow your business.
Our mandate is to provide innovative online programs to meet the needs of your workforce; upgrading skills or cross training for increased productivity. We offer:
- Flexible registration & tuition options - register your employee in one module & exam or register them for the whole program. Purchase Orders, tuition reimbursement, we have seen it all.
- Flexible Delivery Method - Students work at their own pace, in their own homes or workplace leaving you, the employer, the decision to offer the training during work hours or on off hours. No time is lost in the workplace for off-site training as with typical Rockwell automation training courses.
- Personalized Technical and Tutorial Support - Once enrolled, your employees receive personalized and unlimited tutorial and technical support, by phone, email and online, from our experienced advisors.
- Interactive Simulation Software - The simulation software, PLCLogix 500 or PLCLogix 5000, provides interactive approach for a realistic and challenging experience. The virtual environment is very engaging, ensuring success.
- Ease-of-use - The programs are presented in a multimedia format using text, audio, video, photos, 2D and 3D animations making it easy to use and appeals to all learning styles.
- Online Testing - Online final exams, after each module, confirms your employees' knowledge while allowing you to monitor their progress toward completion.
- Cost Effective - No expensive books or lab equipment are required
- Continuous Enrolment - Open and continuous registration allows you to register your employees at any time.
Schedule an Online Demonstration
If you are considering our programs to train your staff and would like an online demo of these programs, please give us a call at 1-888-553-5333.
Electromechanical & PLC Technician Graduate
Working as a Building Automation Technician, Mergani Dal’s employer provided tuition reimbursement for him to complete the PLC and Electromechanical Technician Certificate programs. The company recognized the value that these training programs offered in upgrading his skills.
Megani felt “the material covered assisted with troubleshooting, installation and even in design. I am constantly applying what I have learned in the programs on the job. While my responsibilities have remained the same, I can say that I am much more confident in the work I do.”
Here's a sample of some companies whose staff have been trained using the PLC Technician programs:
- American Commercial Lines Inc (ACL)
- Academy of Charter Schools
- Ace Controls Inc.
- Advanced H2O,LLC
- Aerzen USA Inc.
- Alcan Packaging
- Allstate Can Corp.
- American Nutrition
- Amy’s Kitchen
- AstraZeneca Ltd.
- Allegheny Technologies Inc. (ATI)
- Atlantic Purification
- Bayer Material Science
- BD Diagnostics - Preanalytical Systems
- Berner Food and Beverage
- Bessemer Plywood
- Brampton Brick
- BrittHay Electric Co
- Cameco Fuel
- Care Stream Health
- Carris PlasticsCCW Products
- Cementation Inc.
- Clima Confort, SRL
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Department of National Defence
- Dominica Electricity Services Ltd.
- Exxon MobilFederal Reserve Bank
- First Energy Corp.
- Florida Power & Light
- General Electric
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires North America LTD
- Gordon AluminumGrace Food Processors
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- H. J. Heinz
- Intercontinental Terminal
- Labatt's Breweries
- Lexamar Corporation
- Saralee Food and Beverage
- Smiths Medical
- SUNOCOUltrafab Inc.
- Wind Gap Farms