PLC II Simulation Software
PLCLogix 5000, is the state-of-the-art simulator that emulates the operation of a ControlLogix controller and the Rockwell RSLogix 5000 software providing comprehensive coverage of tag-based PLC programming. With the simulator students can develop and practice their programming skills and learn the operation of tag-based PLC in a realistic simulated environment. The PLCLogix 5000 software also enables students to design, test and troubleshoot PLC ladder logic circuits using a tag-based format.
The PLCLogix 5000 simulator includes:
- 250 pre-built lab projects; including 50 lab projects
- PLCLogix 5000 replicates the operation of the Rockwell RSLogix 5000 series of PLCs
- A robust and complex 5000 series instruction set, and the increased flexibility of tag-based addressing and tag monitoring
- 10 interactive 3D animations or “3DWorlds” which emulate a wide range of manufacturing and service applications.
The 3DWorlds graphically simulate process control operations in including: Batch Mixing, Bottling Line, Dual-Compressor, Elevator, Moving Car Wash, Silo, Single-Compressor, Stationary Car Wash, Traffic Lights and Warehouse Door
- Each of the 10 worlds contains interactive control panels with switches, pushbuttons, dials, levers, data input, thumbwheels, etc.
- Sophisticated data handling incorporating both array and structures
- Free-form ladder editor that allows you to modify multiple rungs of logic at the same time
- Point-and-click graphical interface provides a simple, realistic method of entering and editing ladder logic programs