Watch Our PLC Webinar on How to Advance Your Career with PLC Technician Program
Our recent informative and interactive PLC Webinar introduced ways to build in-demand PLC skills and pave your way toward a rewarding career. It included essential information about our PLC programs, such as:
- Flexible program format
- Affordable enrollment options
- What it's like to be a PLC student
- How we use simulation software in virtual lab-based learning (emulating Rockwell/Allen Bradley)
- Q&A session
The live session also gave attendees of the webinar a chance to ask their questions about our programs:
- What is the difference between a PLC program and Automation program?
- Does the simulation software incorporate real work scenarios?
- Do the labs cover all languages within Studio 5000, including Function Charts, Sequence Function Charts, and Structured Text?
- Are HMIs and data communications covered?
- What resources and support are available while working through the programs?
- What payment options are available for registration?
…and so much more!
If you missed the webinar or want a recap, you can watch the full recording below at your convenience.
Watch Our 2023 PLC Webinar
If you still have questions about the PLC programs please contact our Program Consultants toll-free at 1-888-553-5333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.